Feel soft Egyptian cotton on your skin and sink into a night of deep, relaxing sleep. At Hotel Gansevoort, experience the finest service and luxury accommodations in Manhattan. Located at 18 9th Avenue, Hotel Gansevoort is easy to find with Manhattan Car Rentals. Each room features exquisite décor, comfortable bedding, and state of the art amenities. When you spend the money to stay at Hotel Gansevoort, you’re getting what you pay for. Rooms start at $435, suites at $675, and the Duplex Penthouse at $5000 per night. On your next Manhattan car rentals vacation, enjoy a stay at one of New York City’s finest luxury hotels.
Choose the room that fits your style and budget
When you choose Hotel Gansevoort and Action Manhattan Car Rentals, you’re guaranteed to be traveling in style. Depending on your needs and budget, Gansevoort and Action Manhattan Car Rentals have various options from which you can choose. Here is a brief overview of the rooms available at Hotel Gansevoort:
- Superior Rooms: These rooms feature a spacious 250 square foot floor plan, LCD televisions, CD players, Egyptian cotton bedding, and more. Each of these amenities comes standard in Superior Rooms.
- Deluxe Rooms: Nine-foot ceilings and a 310 square foot floor plan create a large living space in the Deluxe Rooms. Along with the same amenities found in the Superior Room style, Deluxe Rooms also feature room safes, bay windows, and step-out balconies.
- Grand Deluxe Rooms: Are identical to the Deluxe Rooms in layout, however, these rooms are located on higher floors offering breathtaking views of the Hudson River.
- Suites: Each suite features an in-room DVD player, Plasma television, balcony, surround sound stereo system, and steam shower in addition to the amenities of Deluxe Rooms.
- Duplex Penthouse Suite: This multilevel castle offers floor to ceiling windows, a Jacuzzi, river views, office, and fireplace. Perfect for special guests and romantic getaways, the Duplex Penthouse Suite is the crown jewel of Hotel Gansevoort.
Soak up the sun atop Hotel Gansevoort
Dive into the warm waters atop Hotel Gansevoort while enjoying spectacular city views. Unique to Manhattan, Hotel Gansevoort features a 45-foot heated rooftop pool. This amazing pool even has an underwater stereo system. On your next Manhattan car rentals vacation, choose the unique and luxurious Hotel Gansevoort. If you’re planning a special event at Hotel Gansevoort, the rooftop is also home to a spectacular loft. The loft was designed for special events with 20-foot ceilings and wall-to-wall windows. For more information about the loft, or to make a reservation at Hotel Gansevoort, feel free to call 212-206-6700 or toll-free at 877-426-7386. When you travel to NYC, enjoy a phenomenal getaway at the Hotel Gansevoort.
Indulge your taste buds and sense of touch
Visiting Hotel Gansevoort with Action Manhattan car rentals is an adventure for each of your senses. Treat your taste buds to an invigorating evening of gourmet dining at the Hotel’s Ono Restaurant. This Japanese bar and restaurant feature menu items including sushi and Robatayaki. An afternoon at the Gansevoort Spa is the perfect way to relax your body and mind. Soak in one of three hydro pools, try a new hairstyle at the Hiro Haraguchi hair salon, or exercise at the fitness center. Along with these excellent features, the Gansevoort Spa also offers massages, facials, body wraps, manicures, and pedicures. On your next Manhattan car rentals vacation, treat your mind and body at Hotel Gansevoort and the Gansevoort Spa. Don’t settle for second best; choose the exquisite services at New York’s finest lodging option, Hotel Gansevoort. For more information, or to make a reservation, feel free to visit the Hotel Gansevoort website at http://www.hotelgansevoort.com/.